Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Huey suggests that you "try these challenges":
1. Toss a ball from one side to the other.
2. Try the challenge with your non-dominant hand.
3. Bounce the ball and catch it with the right side.
4. Bounce the ball and catch it with the left side.
5. Try it with a partner.
6. Toss a ball to a wall and catch with the right scoop.
7. Toss a ball to a wall and catch with the left scoop.
And then try any of the hundreds of Huey's clearly fun, delightfully junk-based. and signifcantly physical gifts to the general wellness.
Huey Pearson. Defender of the Playful.